Law Office of Bob Galvan P.C.

Juvenile Drug Charges

When a child is facing charges in the juvenile court system or, worse yet, is being charged with a crime that might end up in adult court, the stakes are high. If you work with anyone other than a dedicated defense lawyer with experience handling juvenile cases, your minor child could end up facing consequences that could alter the rest of his or her life. It is critical for you to protect your child’s future.

At the Law Office of Bob Galvan P.C., I represent minors in the juvenile justice system. I have more than 30 years of criminal law experience, including experience handling many cases in the juvenile system. From my office in Texas, I represent teens in high schools, as well as college and university students in central Texas, including San Antonio, Austin, Fredericksburg and Kerrville, and throughout the Hill Country counties to the west including Gillespie, Bandera, Kendall, Kerr and Real counties.

Types Of Juvenile Charges

Although the juvenile system and the adult criminal justice system are different, most juvenile offenses are basically the same crimes that an adult could face. I can represent your child in the juvenile justice system against offenses involving:

  • Theft crimes, including offenses against property
  • White collar crimes, including identity theft, forgery
  • Drug crimes, including possession and delivery
  • Assault and other violent crimes, including aggravated assault, assault with a deadly weapon
  • Sex assault, indecent exposure and public lewdness
  • Alcohol crimes, including underage drinking and drunk driving

It is imperative to keep your child’s case out of adult court if at all possible. I cannot guarantee specific results, but as your attorney, I will use all of my experience and resources to protect your child from serious criminal consequences, and work with the court to help your child build a foundation for a better future.

Contact Law Office Of Bob Galvan P.C.

Talk with me right away about how we can help your child. The sooner you can call, the more I can do. Call (830) 232-5057 or email me to schedule a consultation.

Bob Galvan, Esq.

Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (830) 232-5057.