Law Office of Bob Galvan P.C.

Experienced Hill Country Criminal Defense Lawyer

our choice of attorney is critical in your criminal defense. When facing criminal charges, you need someone who has the experience and skill to win. Cutting corners in your case or working with an inexperienced lawyer could result in jail time, fines and other serious consequences, including a record that will hurt your employment and employment opportunities, hurt your chances of renting a home, diminish your educational opportunities, prevent you from owning firearms or keep you from being considered by the military.

At the Law Office of Bob Galvan P.C., I represent clients in central Texas, including San Antonio, Austin, Fredericksburg and Kerrville, and throughout the Hill Country counties to the west including Gillespie, Bandera, Kendall, Kerr and Real counties. I take work as far south as Uvalde County. In addition to having more than 30 years of criminal defense experience in this area, I take a strategic, aggressive approach. I understand how important it is to get you the best results possible, so I will do everything I can to minimize your sentence or defeat the charges outright.

I defend clients against a wide range of criminal charges, including:

  • Drug crimes
  • Assault, family violence and other violent crimes
  • Juvenile charges
  • DWI, intoxication assault and intoxication manslaughter
  • Computer crimes
  • Theft crimes
  • Sex crimes
  • Conspiracy and organized criminal activity
  • Witness tampering and providing false police reports
  • Burglary

This is just a small sampling of the types of criminal cases I handle. With more than 30 years of criminal defense experience, I am prepared to defend Texas clients against all types of misdemeanor and felony charges. I also defend clients from other states and other countries who have been charged with crimes in Texas.

Contact the Law Office Of Bob Galvan P.C.

If you have been charged with a crime in Texas, call me at (830) 232-5057 or email me to schedule a consultation with an experienced attorney who can help you.